Friday, January 02, 2015

It's a new year!

Wow! As always I can't believe it's already January! But alas it is and it's time for new goals and resolutions.

 This year we are working hard to get our finances in order through a Dave Ramsey style budgeting plan. We have worked on this in the past but never got too far. It seemed as if something always came up to discourage us or set us back horribly but this year, this time it already seems different! Why? I don't know other than we have been working through the whole month of December and praying a lot for help and we have seen the blessings pour in! It's truly amazing to watch God work in our lives in this way!

Another resolution I have is to try to get to a healthier style of cooking. It's not easy on a "beans and rice" budget but I am determined to put as many good nutritious meals in our bodies as possible.

Once again you can see a huge break in my blogging. I'm not going to promise that I will blog more frequently because we all know how that works. But I do want to try to at least add pictures and updates once a month because part of my purpose for this blog is a written picture of our family's lives so that someday the kids can look and see all that we did and my thoughts on how life was when they were little.

No comments: